- We will offer two levels:
- Fundamental Literacy for Novice/Beginners
- Fluency and Flow for Novice-High/Intermediate students (by placement)
- Classes will take place on Wednesday afternoons, so it can run uninterrupted whether the school building is open or not
- Families who are interested should fill out this form and return to Alona by Monday, December 7th.
- This event has passed.
Deadline to Sign-Up for Hebrew Literacy Enrichment (Grades 4-8)
December 7, 2020
You spoke and we listened! Families want more Hebrew Literacy time!
As we continue looking for ways to bring more Hebrew to the community, we are excited to announce a new program: Hebrew Literacy Enrichment, which we will start offering for students in Grades 4 through 8.
The goal of this initiative is to give students more time through a targeted weekly session, focused on literacy. As you know, our overall approach to language acquisition requires that we invest in building students’ spoken/communicative proficiency first and so we are excited to expand and have more time for this work.
This is an extra, by-choice program and families and kids who aren’t interested will continue to learn during their regular time.
For those interested, here’s what you need to know: