Fall Book Fair Open!
November 16, 2020 - November 17, 2020
Keep reading for all of the important fun and exciting ways you ad your family can be involved in this year’s Fall Book Fair!
Note: Anything in blue is a link that you can click on!
- Volunteer with the PTO and have a blast at the book fair yourself. Sign up via this link or e-mail email@example.com to let us know when you’re available to join us!
- Check the schedule here to see when your child will visit the Book Fair. You can send in money with your child to purchase books (price range $2-20). Please remember tax is added to purchases, and proceeds support our school and PTO!
- Sign up for an e-Wallet – a great digital payment option for students: Now you can send your child to shop the fair cash-free! Visit our Book Fair Homepage to learn more and to create an account by clicking here!
A Special Note for Our Remote Families who have THREE ways to shop:
- Visit the Website and Order through the PTO: Visit our website, pick your books, send us the name of the books and your address, pay via Venmo/Paypal/Zelle and we will ship the books to you directly from the school. If you choose this option, reach out to Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shop online through our Scholastics Store November 7th – November 20th: All books will be shipped home. Book only orders over $25 ship free! Encourage family and friends to shop at our online Book Fair, too! All purchases made through our online store will benefit the school
- Visit the Fair In-Person on Friday, November 13th from 1-4pm, Tuesday, November 17th from 3-4pm, or Friday November 20th from 1-3pm